Friday, February 11, 2011

Stock Sneak Peek







These are the Stocks- Ashlee, Jeff, Fisher and Fletcher. They started out as our neighbors, but soon became our friends. We were fortunate enough to have met them, they are some of the coolest people on the block. Today I shot out in a private residence in Rancho Santa Fe, and for a short hour I got to see what it would be like if I won the lotto. When Wes and I came home, we were depressed entering our 1500 sq ft house, but then i realized that a home is wherever the family is. We are just as rich in love and happiness as these millionaires are in money. Thank you so much Stock family for letting me come and capture the beautiful spirit of your family of four. There are many more images to come. Till then see you around the hood!

No comments:

Post a Comment