Saturday, July 30, 2011

Javier Sneak Peek

If I could remember correctly the first time I met Jina was at the Korean church. Following that my sister taught her swim lessons, and way after that we cheered in high school together. 
I have fond memories of Jina and to this day her jovial laugh and witty and raw sense of humor remind me why I like her so much. 
I hope you enjoy the photos...
 Our kids (hers and mine) won't wear anything but crocs. They do rock.
Cute as a button
 Smile Lucy!
I know it's my job as the photographer to get the kids to laugh, but Lucy was just not having it. I had to post this one for mom.
A little better....
With this face, I don't care if she smiles or not. She's beautiful.
 Chalk wall
Look who showed up for the family photo shoot! Wubzy!
 What? All four looking at the camera?
 I tell them "Give each other a kiss" and this is the face Jeff makes. Ahhh, true love.
The kiss after the face.
 Nap time for Lucy? Having your photograph taken is hard work.
At the end of the day, smiling or not, grumpy or sad, how could you not love this little face?

No comments:

Post a Comment