Thursday, January 5, 2012

Pierce and Roman

Dear Roman,
I love how when I look at the pictures of you laughing, 
it literally makes me laugh out loud.
It is contagious.
I love your cool hair.
I love your skinny red jeans.
I love that you will eat sushi with your mom at 10 in the morning. That's just awesome.
And I love how much you love your parents. Rock on.
 
Dear Pierce,
Thanks for playing chase with me at the play ground, I had fun. Did you?
Maybe next time you can be the monster and you can chase me.
You're really good at blowing the white things off the dandelions.
Finn loves to do that too, so maybe next time you guys can do it together.
You're a cool little man.
PS its a bummer you don't like that vest. It's quite cute on you.
                  
Dear Juli and Wes,
How come you have some of the cutest kids ever?

I had a great time.
xoxo, C.

4 comments:

  1. Chris such a cool post and OUTSTANDING pictures!! Thank you so much for your time, you are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome! Its easy to have nice photos when you have beautiful kids. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet! those turned out great! love them.

    ReplyDelete