Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Lane Family

The first time I photographed the Lanes
Pierce was just about 8 months old....
They drove all the way down from Murrieta to Cardiff.
Now that is one long drive.....with a baby.
Here's the kicker.... wait for it,
wait for it
I lost all their photos... my laptop crashed and yes, I didn't back up.
If it were me? 
If my photographer told me she lost all my sessions photos I think I would have driven to her house and slapped her across the face,
but they did not {thank God, Im not much of a fighter}.
They did quite the opposite...in fact they were more than understanding....
They continue to love my work and trust me to take images they will cherish forever.
Thank you.
Thank you.
And as always, I will look forward to when we meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment