Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Kirpalani Family

Isn't this world small?
So here's the story. One that proves the degrees of separation.
See this beautiful woman in this picture?
No I'd never met Shawna before this session... but all along we were connected.
You see years ago I used to work in this restaurant in San Luis Obispo called the Apple Farm.
Now insert her husband Charan.
Yup, I worked with him... 
I know he doesn't really remember me, but i have the memory of a champ, so I remember him.
So what's the connection?
So had I never worked with Amy I would have never done her her maternity photos, who then referred me to her friend Jennifer who she was in a book club with, who referred me to Shawna who was married to Charan, our paths would have never crossed again.
Small world right?
Anyhow, Kirpalani family, I am so very glad our path did cross {again}
it was really truly my pleasure.
xoxo, C.
PS Go mustangs!












No comments:

Post a Comment