Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Sunday's 3!

Sunday Drew Nelson.
I love you.
You are my heart. You are my core.
You are and forever will be, my girl.

You give the best and biggest hugs.
You always want to try to make your father and me happy.

And despite the obscene temper tantrums you do in the middle stores,
or having to go into your room 3 to 4 times a night to make your blanket straight,
or never letting me talk when I need to....
Sweet girl, you always make me happy....
You make me so, so, so very happy.

I cannot for a day... no a minute.... no a second... think about how my life would be with out you.
I love you, I love you, I  L O V E you
more than you ever know and I will never tire of telling you that.
Happy birthday baby girl,
may all your princess wishes and fairy tale dreams come true. {today and always}










No comments:

Post a Comment