Saturday, March 16, 2013

Luminosity Cleanse...

You see this vision board I had? Well that number right there 110? That was my goal.... in 2011! Ha! so it's been a couple years and I have yet to achieve that.... until this month.
(yeah and the no drinking thing, pfft.... riiiiiight)

This month something kicked into high gear in my brain. Maybe it was that fact that summer is just around the corner. Maybe it was because I was tired of feeling uncomfortable in my clothes. Maybe it was because Sunday turned three and there were no more excuses that I had "just had a baby" (yeah I know you still say that too even though your child is no longer a baby) Maybe it was the combination of all those things plus more. 

You see here is me... pre baby
Tahiti. My honeymoon. I was in the best shape of my life. Feeling strong and confident, but before I can go further into my story,

Let me back the bus up and show you where it started....
Here: Her name is Fat Cho and you can obviously see why. 
Oh yeah, thats me. In college. Chris Cho. I had gained about 30 pounds my freshman year. Bad eating habits, late night burritos and too much partying. I was so unconfident and uncomfortable. I was puffy, my clothes didn't fit and honestly I wasn't getting asked on dates.... at ALL!
The sad thing is, is that it took me about 4 years to get it all off. 

With healthy eating and exercise and a wedding dress to fit into, I got down to the weight that I loved and stayed there for a couple years till....

I got pregnant with my first.... then my second.

So fast forward to now... I still like to sometimes say that I've had two kids and that I'm just too busy, but the reality is, is that there is always time for fitness and health.

I had heard about the wonders and powers of juicing from several people... especially my husband who is a juicing enthusiast. So when I was researching a way to kick start my diet I looked into juicing and after a few days of it I fell in love. 

So here I am tonight. The night before my longest cleanse (a mere 7 days).
I am dedicated to it and I want it so badly I have given up alcohol, sweets and my fav carbs. I am documenting my time before, during and after the cleanse as a hopes to keep myself accountable and possibly pursue you to try it yourself.

I'm trying out Luminosity cleanse. It is local to San Diego and Jennifer uses organic fresh produce to fit your body's needs to cleanse your body of all extra crap in your system. The best part? She delivers the juices and smoothies to your house each night.

So here we go!


Here I am tonight hoping to reach my vision board weight from 2 years ago.... but more importantly I hope to find myself with more energy, a cleaner internal system and more confidence and comfort.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment