Saturday, August 6, 2011

Ventrone Sneak Peek

It was a pleasure photographing this beautiful family (including Abby the dog!) Enjoy.
Madeleine Bryce;
Madeleine in remembrance of Matthew
(Merle) Bryce in honor of her great grandfather
This little girl warmed my heart....
Her poses and stretches....
Her precious hands and feet...
The innocence and purity in her eyes...
but the best of all for me...
was to see this heart felt smile... Being a Daddy's girl IS a real thing.
Of course she loves her mama too. 
But Maddie, there will be no greater love than the one that your Dad AND Mom have for you. It is unconditional. You have no idea the magnitude, until.... well, like my mother always told me, till you have your own children.
Ventrone Family, you are beautiful...
... I thank you for letting me share the afternoon in your world...
...it was a delight.
And Mike thank you for your service to America. I know that freedom is not free...your work and dedication do not go unappreciated. (that goes for all military service men and women)
I didn't forget about you Abby... you are gorgeous! (and mighty patient may I add)

No comments:

Post a Comment