Friday, October 21, 2011

Harneski Sneak Peek

Mia was my old roommate. We lived together for several years and
I had the privilege of photographing her lovely family last year, and again this year.
So much can happen in one year....
Starting with the most important addition...
....a new brother for Jack.
Someone to laugh with,
someone to share small but powerful moments with,
someone to love,
 someone to call...
his "little brother."

The bond between these two boys is unbreakable.
Forever they will have each other.
And forever they will have this family.
 Mia, I couldn't be happier for you.
I am truly proud of the woman you have become.
And the life you have made for your family and yourself.
 Including Satchel.
I hope these images will bring joy to so many people during the holiday season, 
I know they already have for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment