Thursday, December 8, 2011

Sarina's 40th

Lets just say that when I turn 40 I want a party just like this...
 Plenty of great drinks for guests
 adorable little details
 Yummy desserts

Your own personal photographer ;)
and you got it... 
this party had me at Chanel.
Kidding (sort of)
The best part of this party, was none of the things mentioned above...
it wasn't even the fancy (and beautiful) shoes
 or the gorgeous jewelry
it was more than those material things....
What made this party exactly what I want for my 40th party is the
L O V E 
and
F R I E N D S H I P.
As Sarina told me
"I wouldn't trade it for the world"

S O much love.
S O much laughter.
S O much fun.
People danced.
Talked
 and enjoyed each other's company.
They were all gathered here
 for this one special young lady
A toast for Sarina
What a night.
What a party.
What a girl.
It seems as though, Sarina,
you are very loved.


No comments:

Post a Comment