Thursday, December 1, 2011

The Varelas

When I was just 15 years old I met my good friend Matt.
The last high school friend I still keep in contact with.

I remember the first time he told me about Jessica like it was just yesterday.
"I think Im going to marry her"
And you know what?
They did.
And I love her just as much as I love him.

Matt is like the brother I never had. (so trite to say that but it's true)
He gets along so well with my husband Wes, and most of all he accepts and loves me for who I am and the person that I have become.

When others let go, he held on to our friendship.
(even at my worst)
And I just love that.

I could not be happier for Matt and Jess for their new addition.
Charlee Linda.
She is a true blessing.
A treasure.
 I cannot wait to watch her grown
and I cannot wait to watch this family evolve into and even stronger and more beautiful entity than they already are.

Matt, I don't tell you this enough, but you are so special to me and I cherish the friend you have been to me, the friend you are to me now and the friend you will be to me in the future.
Hugs,
Christine
PS Jess- I can hear your laugh through this picture. It is so delightfully contagious.

No comments:

Post a Comment