Saturday, December 10, 2011

The Spencers

After I bought my very first Canon camera,
I took it to a surf competition that Wes was in.

One of the very very first images I ever captured (other than of Linus or Wes) was of two (at the time) toddler children, Alyssa (then 3) and Ty (then 1).

The image I took was that of Alyssa kissing her brother on the forehead. 
A moment between two siblings.
A moments of innocent and unconditional love.

Today I had the opportunity to photograph these two amazing and loving children once again
but this time with their fabulous parents...

There is no doubt that this family is full of genuine love.
Spouse to spouse.
Sibling to sibling.
Parents to children.
Children to parents.

Its the kind of love you get when you spend endless hours of playing, and talking and bonding with your children.
Heart to heart.
Person to person.
Friend to friend.

I admire the Spencers for the family they have built and I can only hope that one day Wes and I will have the same.

It was a great pleasure to have captured these for you.
Relish and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment