Monday, February 6, 2012

Keplinger Family

I have had the fortune of photographing this beautiful family 
3 times.
And each time it has been such a pleasant experience.
But I do have to admit something...
when Aisha told me she wanted her last session to be at the beach...
I cringed.
Let's just say the beach is one place that I love to be at but it is my least favorite to photograph.
Too over done.
Too crowded.
Too many factors.
That being said, after this shoot, I was pleasantly surprised at 
all the creative possibilities I was never thought the beach could offer.

So A + C.... you asked for California 
and I hope I captured it for you.
I hope that you will be able to look at these pictures in Virginia 
and see, feel, and be here in sunny SD.
I know you will be missed by many
{especially this special woman}
 Thank you for always trusting in my work.
You amaze me every time I see you.
See you in DC.
;)
 **Inside joke picture that had to be added**

PS these pictures are much more blurry on the blog than they really are... I'm trying to figure out what happened to my blog settings.

No comments:

Post a Comment