Thursday, February 9, 2012

Keplinger Family (x6)

When I was young I alway thought I would have 
lots and lot of children.
4 maybe 5.
I always wanted my kids to have siblings to play with and I always
wanted large holiday gatherings and events.
Ahhh.... the dream.
*pop*
That was my dream bubble being popped.
Because after the birth of my first child I realized that it would NEVER happen.
Sheesh! 1 child is more than enough, 
we're thankful we made it with 2.
It has and still is challenging.

So I can't image having 5...
Dick and Judy: you. guys. are. saints.
How you did it?
I'm not sure.
But I can image that your life has been overfilled with
love
laughter
and
pure joy.
You did good dad and mom.
What a beautiful family you have.
**again sorry for the blurriness of the photos, still trying to figure out what happened with my blog**
To view clear photos click on this first photo and scroll through images in their true clarity.

No comments:

Post a Comment