Monday, February 27, 2012

Little Bird and Babies in Green

I met Ashley about a year ago when I did my very first newborn session with her 3rd {get that right, third} daughter Penelope.
It is always a delight to work with the Medinas but this session was especially special because I got to photograph their entire family (I've known her husband since high school) and because I stand 100% behind her product.
She makes fashionable, whimsical, adorable accessories for infants, toddlers and children....
I am not kidding you when I say you her products are to die for.
Go ahead, look at the photos below...
A D O R A B L E...

 Love this photo...
Beautiful, joyful chaos....
Please check all of Ashley's beautiful accessories at
or her facebook
I truly look forward to working with Little Bird and Babies in Green in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment