Thursday, January 13, 2011

Blahhhhh.

This face Sunday is making has been how I have been feeling lately. Wes has been working a ton of overtime so that means I've been home with the kids a lot more. Don't get me wrong, I love being with my children, but sometimes I'd just like a moment to myself. I feel over worked and sometimes overwhelmed. In my days there is never a moment to myself. Ever. Even when I take a shower, Sunday has to crawl and stand there holding on to the edge of the tub, watching and whining that I'm not holding her. And, as I'm on this complaint wagon, they are on completely different napping schedules. Sunday sleeps, she eats, we have 30 minutes, Finn naps, Finn wakes, Sunday naps. 11-4 is pretty much house bound. That being said, I am grateful I am the one experiencing it. I guess it's just a part/phase of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment