Monday, January 10, 2011

Oops forgot about them...


Oh my gosh! Totally forgot to introduce you to my other babies: Linus and Lola. For those of you who know the Nelson family, you need not an introduction to these rambunctious boston terrorists. Terrorist they are. Linus, oh goodness, Linus. Mostly retarded (I'm not kidding you), but all heart. Has died... humm what's the count now? I think 4 times? He was and always will be my first baby, loyal as heck, fun, loving and crooked, again literally. He gets really dizzy sometimes and then he'll walk crooked and this has caused him to drown several times. That's another story to be told at a different time. And my Lola girl. She is the perfect little dog except when she brings home her hunt- dead rabbits, lizards and birds all found on our door step as if she were bring them home for us. She's a feisty little one and is so manipulative and mean to Linus but I love her anyways, how could you not with those ears?

No comments:

Post a Comment