Sunday, January 9, 2011

My new blog



Ok, I'm now going to be a "blogger" gosh I hate that word.... BLOG. eww. Anyhow, one way I heard how to expand business is to blog, so i thought I would give it a go. So here is my first blog and I thought I would start it off with the most important people in my life... my family. Meet my husband Wes, firefighter, avid surfer, mountain bike enthusiast, incredible dad and amazing husband, my son Finneus, 2 almost 3, sensitive, kind hearted, fun loving, and a dinosaur and monster truck fanatic. And lastly my sweet Sunday, temperamental, spastic, curious, spunky, eating enthusiast, but has the heart of gold. I guess I have to say these things because they are my family, but I think people would agree with me once you've met them. I hope you enjoy following along with my life's journey. It at times can be fun and exciting, and sometimes boring and sad, but it is always full of warmth and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment