Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Isaura, Alex and my new favorite shooting spot

Meet Isaura- one of my closest friends, college roomie....  heck dorm hall mate, one of my bridesmaids, Vegas travel/party mate, and just a down to earth, can be feisty at times, knows what she wants, and a kind woman. She's marrying this guy, Alex. Sweet, cute, and pretty funny if you ask me. I don't know him too well, but I hope and know I will get too as we become a part of each others lives.

Now, meet my new favorite location. I'm not going to disclose where this is, because if I did that, then I'd be giving away my secret spot.  I am always looking for cool locations that will make my work different. I test shoot places out ALL the time to those willing participants, but this, this location, is PERFECT. Lighting, color, just everything about it. I hope to shoot here soon again, perhaps a family. I have some ideas....

No comments:

Post a Comment