Monday, September 5, 2011

Lisa

My friend and fellow photographer, Lisa, asked me to model for her so she could practice head shots...
(check out her website Lisa Poff Photography)

little did she know that Chris Nelson stands behind the camera, and rarely ever in front of it.

If I were as beautiful as she, I would consider it....
but the honest truth is
I'm just too critical of what I look like in pictures.

I always look goofy and uncomfortable,
mainly because I am both those things when I have my picture taken.

So...
as Lisa took some pictures of my dear friend Jennell...(my replacement)
I took the opportunity to take some of her.

Lisa, you are really truly a beautiful person. 

Thank you for always being my model (even though I won't for you), my photography companion, a fellow firefighter wife and mom, friend, and overall great person.

Enjoy.
 Oh and can you believe there are two of these gorgeous women that walk this world?
Yes, she's a twin.


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE them Chris! Oh and the bush doesn't bother me so much now, I actually like it. Thanks again, and YOU ROCK!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete