Saturday, September 17, 2011

The Terrible 3's

You hear all this talk about the "terrible 2's"

So when Finn turned 2... I waited in anticipation... and waited.... and waited....

for tantrums

throwing

screaming

hitting....

and you know what?
Nothing. Nada. Zilch.
Sweet as apple pie.

Waited all the way till he was 3 and thought I was out of the woods.

Enter Finn version 3 point five. 
Wow.

Throwing himself on the ground at the toy store because he didn't get the toy he wanted?
Check.

Lying about who torn the pages out of the library book?
Check.

Urinating in places other than the toilet? 
Check.

New favorite saying "Sunday did it"?
Check.

You get it. 
I realized that I am not out of the woods, but that I have just entered into them.

Well, at least there is one thing that I can always count on with him.

Adorable and heart melting photos.

Finn, I love you so much, terrible or not (I know at heart you have the sweetest soul) and like I always tell you
"today was a hard day, but tomorrow will be better"

and it will...





No comments:

Post a Comment