Saturday, September 3, 2011

Ramsey Sneak Peek

There is something about little girls 
that just 
MELT. MY. HEART.
Girlie glittery shoes
and small delicate hands,
that one day will be
stilettos and french manicures.
Early on they learn
how to strike a pose
and how to be bashful and giggle with their cute little hair bows.
(we call this flirting later in life)
 With this smile...
Emily and Jeremy... 
you are in trouble. ;)
But my favorite thing about girls is...
they just want to have fun.
(so cheesy, I know)
 Thank you E and J for introducing me
to your sweet baby girl.
 She is a doll.
I hope I have the honor to meet your next one.
(They will welcome baby Sydney in December)
And of course, it was a pleasure to have met and worked with you.
And to you Ms. Eli,
Just like I tell my little girl, 
Fly high, soar to be your greatest... and remember... anything is achievable. 

2 comments:

  1. These turned out so cute! Thanks SO much! Looking forward to working with you again.

    ReplyDelete