Thursday, September 29, 2011

Simple fun

When they aren't fighting (and that is rare)
it's amazing how much fun these two can have.

A few weeks ago (when it was hotter than heck) I sat and watched these two have the time of their lives with 3 things:

1. Water
(Yes I covered her who-ha with cute decals.... no baby nudity on my blog)

2. Odd end containers, buckets, cups and shovels
and

3. Each other
Just going back and forth...
...forth and back
dumping water in the trucks
and on themselves
Oh the joy!
In a panic to protect my lens, these images turned out much fuzzier than I would have liked....
but the kids were having a blast
and my lens was dry and waterless.

Linus on the other hand.....
was scared out his mind thinking he was the next target....

and he was.

No comments:

Post a Comment