Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Aiden and Keanon

Let me preface this with telling you that this is a very, very busy time of year for pretty much all photographers.
That plus the rain causing multiple reschedules for the last two weekends has made me a very scattered person.
SO I was beyond embarrassed when I stood Jessica up last Wednesday.

I could have sworn on my children's lives that I scheduled her for the following day, Thursday... but low and behold I saw my email to her saying "See you Wednesday!"
Good grief.
So she waited, and waited, and waited, for close to 1 hour...
(children waited too)

So Jessica, I am so so sorry and thank you for being such a good sport. If it were me I don't think I would have handled it as nicely as you. Its a lesson that you've taught me well.
Patience and forgiveness.
Enjoy the pictures you have been long waiting for.
xo, C.
 






No comments:

Post a Comment