Sunday, November 6, 2011

Did I tell you?

That last week I got a not so nice email from a photographer (who will not be named, but I want to tell you all so badly) telling me to essentially stay of her field.
Yes, its true. 
A commercial real estate lot that she claimed was "hers".... I can go into details, but basically I found out that she was lying to keep her spot hers.
I understand, that lot photographs so beautifully.
Lots people in this photography business are very protective, I get it, but there is a fine line between being rude and lying and being honest and protective.
I will still use that field to prove my point, but I was on a quest this morning (since my shoot got cancelled) for a new field.
Here is what I found....
and thanks to my wonderful model, Finneus.
You rock little man.
Thinking I should contact a modeling agency?

4 comments:

  1. OMG, the nerve of some people! (no one I know, was it?)

    And yes, definitely an agency would luck out with such a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No serena, no one that you know... I know the nerve right? People are just rude! Thanks for the compliments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should have contacted a modeling agency ages ago;)

    ReplyDelete