Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Saito Sneak Peek

The very first day at my new job at Woodland Park Middle School, a strange man came up behind me and hugged me....
Being taken away, I looked up and so embarrassingly did the man look down and me and say
"oh my God, you're not Kim!"

I'm guessing it was the long black hair and the tan skin that made him think I was Kim....

And the funny thing is, that through out the first few days of school lots of people confused me for her.
At one point students believe we were sisters.
(but for a child, if you're both Asian, then you must be related right?)

Lots of people can find this type of mix up to be quite annoying.
I however, find it beyond flattering to be compared to Kim.

If you know her then you wouldn't disagree with me when I say 
she LOVES. (and so passionately).

She LOVES so much....

Starting with the two most important little people in her life....
These two are her (and Marc's) world.
 Sassy and sweet.
Sweet and sassy.
She loves this boy like no other mom I have ever met.
Giving him her all.
Dedicating her every ounce of energy to the well being of this little man.
And Kim, it is working.
He is WONDERFUL.
And she loves this little girl like she loves no other.
Her free spirit.
Her love for life.
Her bond with her brother.

This family....
 A mother and her daughter
 A father and his son
A mother and her (forever) little boy
A father and his (forever) little girl....

...and when you put it all together...
this family, simply put, amazes me. Everyday.
Marc and Kim, you have a beautiful family and I thank you for letting my life be apart of yours.


2 comments:

  1. Chris, thank you for a beautiful blog spot! Love, love,love the art and poetry.

    xoxo,
    Kimmie

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing shots! I can feel the love and adoration in each photo! Wonderful job Chris...and incredible models Kim!

    ReplyDelete