Thursday, November 3, 2011

LePetite Tank

My friend Robyn asked me to do some photos of her new product
Le Petite Tank.

I was more than thrilled and honored that she would ask me to do this.
Her invention is amazing...
A tank every woman should own.
I'm not kidding when I say this.

Check out her website www.lepetitetank.com

It's a multi purpose tank/cover up that fits like a sports bra and is to be used under articles of clothing.
It comes in black and white, here is the white
It can be used to create a layers
It can be used if you need extra coverage if your shirt is too low cut
 Or my favorite way would be to use it instead of wearing a strapless bra
It adds depth without the bulk or extra clothing you may not like.

For more information check out www.lepetitetank.com
or you can find her website under my "link" tab in my website

Model Sarah Davidson is wearing
Le Petite Tank, in black and white

No comments:

Post a Comment