Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Just engaged!

No, literally this couple literally just got engaged about 2 minutes before I took these shots.
Her hand still shaking...
His mouth smiling ear to ear....

Do I know these people? No. I don't even know their names.

So how did I end up photographing them?

I went down to the La Jolla cave today with my family.
When I arrived at the bottom I saw a young lady looking down at her hand at an engagement ring.
When I asked if they just got engaged, they told me yes.

I told them I was a photographer (again, I use that term loosely) and asked if I could take a few shots.

What a special moment that these strangers and little old me could share.
I will forever be a part of their history.
And one day when their children look at these photos, they can tell them the story of me.

By the way to the couple who is reading this.... (because I did get her email address)
My name is Chris.... Chris Nelson and I am so, so  happy to have had the opportunity to capture this very special moment.

Congrats! To many years of wedded bliss!
I will email you these images so you can keep them forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment