Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Frey Sneak Peek

One benefit of being a photographer (and is use that term loosely) and having photographer friends is a little thing called a photography exchange. 
She does our family portraits and I do hers.
Rena is a very talented photographer- I'm not lying check her work
So I was honored that she was able to take our family photos for the last two years.

The second benefit is that photographing a photography family is that it is probably the easiest thing ever since the kids are used to being photographed!

Thank you Rena, I hope you enjoy your sneak peek and I look forward to seeing ours.

(PS may I add its stressful being on the other side of the lens!)
 Rena's frame and an idea I think I will steal! If you don't mind
since she's always behind the camera.... I thought I'd snap this of her and her boys.


No comments:

Post a Comment